petek, 26. november 2010

Essence - Nothing Else Metals

Pozdravljene! Prepričana sem, da ste slišale že veliko o magnetnih lakih, zato o njih ne nameravam dolgoveziti še jaz. :) Tu je nekaj slik manikure, ki je bila narejena z dvema plastema Essence - Nothing Else Metals laka in z magnetom s hladilnika. Imela sem nekaj težav s pravilnostjo barv, saj moj fotoaparat nikakor ni hotel sodelovati z menoj. Mislim, da je barva laka najbolj pravilna na prvi sliki, na drugih pa malo manj.
**********
Hello! I'm sure you all heard a lot of things about magnetic nail polishes, so I'm not going to ramble about them. :) Here are some pictures of my mani made with two coats of Essence - Nothing Else Metals and a fridge magnet. I had some problems with the colour accuracy because my camera wasn't wery cooperative. I think that the first picture is quite colour accurate, others are so-so.
Essence - Nothing Else Metals #1
Ta odtenek je nekako težko opisati. Je zelenkasto rjave barve z zlato-olivnim metalic šimrom mogoče? Všeč mi je, še posebej se mi pa dopade vzorec. :) Kaj pa ve mislite?
**********
This shade is a bit hard to describe. It's brownish green with golden olive metalic shimmer maybe? I like it and I especially like the pattern. :) What do you think?
Essence - Nothing Else Metals #2
Essence - Nothing Else Metals #3
To je vse za danes. Uživajte v čudovitem snežnem večeru še naprej! :)
**********
That's it for today. Enjoy in this wonderful snowy evening! :)

19 komentarji:

Anček pravi ...

perfection <3

Tiana pravi ...

Anček => Hvala! :**

Anonimni pravi ...

Hey, how did u use that fridge magnet??? it looks amazing...ll love to know...if it is not a secret :)
Sarka

Asami pravi ...

This looks awesome!

Enamel Girl pravi ...

oh wow. this is one of the best swatches i've seen for this color! <3

Halifax pravi ...

You did an awesome job with this one. Great magnet too

Tiana pravi ...

Anonimni - Hello! How did I use it? Well, same as the Essence magnet. When I polished my nail I took the magnet and put it as close to my nail as possible without touching it. I waited 5 second and voila! :D

Asami - Thank you :*

Enamel Girl - Thanks, girl ;) I'm glad you like it.

Halifax - Tnx! I agree, the fridge magnet worked great :)

you nailed it! pravi ...

wow somehow you managed to get the stripes to look nice. with anything I tried, it fails haha

Alice @ NailsbyAlice pravi ...

wow!! it came out great!! :)

Tiana pravi ...

you nailed it! - Thank you very much! It wasn't hard at all, you just need a good magnet :) Keep on trying, you'll get it right sooner or later ;)

Alice - Thankss :D

nihrida pravi ...

Super ti je uspel tale vzorec.

Anonimni pravi ...

Hm, but how ur fridge magnet looks like???i got one, circle shape...nope stripy one :) still dont get it... :D
SARKA

Anonimni pravi ...

coz the Essence one is crap, not strong enuf...
Sarka

Tiana pravi ...

Nihrida - Hvala! =)

Sarka - Well, it is actually a Shrek magnet, it's in shape of a square. My friend used a round one and the pattern looked the same as mine. You see, you don't need a stripy magnet to get a stripy pattern. You just polish your nail with a magnetic polish and put the magnet of any kind very close to the surface of your nail. Than wait for a few seconds and that's it! :)

Anonimni pravi ...

Hm, but i did think i have to be quick, be4 the nail polish dryes...ok ll try it...or another thing crossed my mind, take the Essence one, put another magnet behind...
Anyway, thanx, I ll fight wiv that by myself :D
U have a amazing blog! I do love nail polish, my BF thinks i got problem...but i dont :D but sadly dont have time for blog.
I ll keep looking at yours then :)
Thnx. Sarka

Beauty Addict pravi ...

That's the best swatch I've seen so far! Gorgeous!

Tiana pravi ...

Sarka - Thank you for your compliments! :**

Beauty Addict - Thanks! <3

colorfulbottle pravi ...

Prekrasno =)

Tiana pravi ...

colorfulbottle - Najlepša ti hvala! :)

Objavite komentar