Pozdravljene moje drage bralke! Upam, da imate lep torek! Enostavno nisem imela srca, da bi tega Catrice - Poison Me, Poison You lepotca vzela dol iz nohtovm, zato sem ga pokonadirala. Uporabila sem Bundle Monster BM20 platko in posebni Konad lak v beli barvi. Vam je všeč ta vzorec? :)
**********
Hello my dear readers, I hope you're having a great Tuesday! I just didn't have the heart to take this Catrice - Poison Me, Poison You off of my nails, so I konaded it. I used a Bundle Monster BM20 plate as well as a special Konad polish in white. Do you like this pattern? :)Hvala za obisk, moje drage bralke! :*
**********
Thank you for visiting, my dear readers and followers! :*

13 komentarji:

Ria pravi ...

Oh my!Love how this ended up! :)

Pırtıks pravi ...

woow I like it

ABOP pravi ...

I love that pattern! I used it recently but my nails are too large for it to cover fully, so I'm jealous of you... This combination is gorgeous!

Tiana pravi ...

Ria - Thanks! <3

Pırtıks - Me 2! :D

ABOP - Ooow, I do too! No, don't be jealous! The truth is that this pattern is for about two milimeters to small for my nails but I managed to do some extra stripes with my nail art pen. :D It worked out great! :D

Just Cake girl pravi ...

I have this shade now on my hands and i love it!! i'll try to make some flowers with Konad on it and see how it works! Your's look perfect!! :)

Tiana pravi ...

Just Cake girl - Oooow, I'm glad you do. :) Thank you! Can't wait to see what you came up with. <3

Clau pravi ...

So cute =)

xoxo***

Enamel Girl pravi ...

Oh wow Tiana, this is gorgeous (as usual). Your making me want to pull out my BM supplies!!!

Tiana pravi ...

Clau - Thanks! <3

Enamel Girl - Thank you very much! <3 :D

kelliegonzo pravi ...

LA LA LOVE THIS!

Tiana pravi ...

kelliegonzo - Thaaaaaaank you!! <3<3<3

Barbara*. pravi ...

woooooow zakon!!! I LOVE IT!

Tiana pravi ...

Barbara* - Ooooo, tnx bejba! <3

Objavite komentar