petek, 27. avgust 2010

Are you a material girl?

Pozdravljene! Današnja objava bo kratka, saj sem zelo lena. ;) Pokonadirala sem svojo prejšnjo manikuro, ki sem jo naredila z H&M - Material Girl lakom. Uporabila sem Catrice - Wrapped Around My Finger in Konad plato m63. Pa pojdimo na slike.
**********
Hi! So, this is going to be just a quick post because I'm feeling very lazy. ;) I konaded my last H&M - Material Girl mani with Catrice - Wrapped Around My Finger and a Konad IP m63. Let's go right onto pictures.Hvala za pozornost! :D
**********
Thank you for your attention! :D

17 komentarji:

Ana @ Ana na S pravi ...

Takšni nevpadljivi vzorci so mi najbolj všeč! Zelo lepo!

Tiana pravi ...

Ana - Meni tudi. :) Hvala ti. <3

Thifa pravi ...

Looks so beautiful! I dont usually like konad this much but I love yours. Did you mattefy it?

Tiana pravi ...

Thifa - Thaaanks! Ow, well, I didn't mattefy it but it does look like I did, doesn't it? The pattern doesn't come out as glossy as the polish which I used for this pettern is. Ow, and the Catrice polish I used isn't matte at all. It's very glossy. :D I just didn't use a topcoat. ;)

Asami pravi ...

This is awesome! I thought at first you had stamped with a matte topcoat. :-D

fierce nails and beauty pravi ...

they look great, i love the finished effect.
Thanks for tagging me too♥
Have a good one
♥ Bev
xoxo

Enamel Girl pravi ...

very beautiful. you look like a hand/nail model.

ABOP pravi ...

I love this konad! So beautiful!

Tiana pravi ...

Asami - Thank you! Nope, I didn't. :)

Fierce nails and beauty - Thaaaanks and you're welcome. :D

Enamel Girl - Aaaaw, that's bery flattering. :) Thank you. <3

ABOP - Me too! It's very subtle and it really spiced up my mani. ;)

Shiny! pravi ...

Love it! It's subtle but the colors itself aren't, a subtle in your face mani! :P

Tiana pravi ...

Shiny! - Thanks! Hehe, that's right. :D

nihrida pravi ...

Uau, kako dobro izgleda!

Tiana pravi ...

Nihrida - Hvalaaa! Meni je tudi všeč. :D

Just Cake girl pravi ...

prekrasni !!!!

Tiana pravi ...

Just Cake girl - Hvala! <3

*~ JuLiAnnE ~* pravi ...

Wow - that looks terrific!!! I wish I can stamp my nails as perfectly!

Tiana pravi ...

*~ JuLiAnnE ~* - Aaaaw, thank you sweety! <3<3<3

Objavite komentar