petek, 20. avgust 2010

4 things tag + a blog reward!

So I was tagged with a ''4 things tag'' by a sweet blogger named Juli at Bathroom dancer a couple days ago. Thaaaanks, sweety! :* Here we go:

4 things in my bag/purse:
- nail file
- cell phone
- hand cream
- wallet

4 favorite things in my room
- my mini lamp (so cute!)
- my stuffed animals
- my bed
- my hudge closet full of clothes :)

4 things I’ve always wanted to do
- go to Hawaii
- work at the aquarium
- get a tattoo
- swim with the dolphins

4 things I’m currently into
- nail polish!
- singing
- The Simpsons
- my cute little cat^^

4 things I bet you didn't know about me
- I dislike shopping birthday presents
- I was skiing, I fell and I broke my arm
- I love Oprah :D
- I own a tone of eye make up but I'm to lazy to put it on

4 songs I can't get out of my head
- What Do You Want From Me - Adam Lambert
- Whay Don't You Love Me - Beyonce
- If We Ever Meet Again - Timbaland ft. Katy Perry
- The Way I Are - Timbaland

Here are the rules:
1.) Once tagged you must link the person who tagged you
2.) Tag 4 others
3.) Let the bloggers know they have been tagged
4.) Give 4 answers to each question asked

I tagg:
1.) Enamel Girl
2.) Skulda
3.) Becky
4.) Fierce Nails And Beauty


**************************************************


I also received a wonderful ''One Little Sparkling Blog'' blog award from Clau at My Fashion Choises. Thank you so much, Clau! :***
The rules are the following:

1.) Answer one question: "What do you like the most about your own blog?"

Ow, this is a tough one. :) What I like the most about my blog is the fact that I can share my hoby with other great bloggers all over the world and that I can also share my ideas and discover new things with you guys! I get more and more amazed by the world of bloggers where are really amazing people which fascinate me in every possible way every single day! :D

2.) You have to pass the award to others! I'm passing it to:
Nail Galore
Pretty
Shiny!
Ana@Ana na S

Thanks for visiting and have fun! :*

3 komentarji:

Ana @ Ana na S pravi ...

Oooo hvala, Tiana ;)

Pretty pravi ...

wow! thank you!! blogging is way fun!

Shiny! pravi ...

Thanks a lot for the award, that's sweet of you! :)

Objavite komentar