četrtek, 15. julij 2010

Ivanka goes marbled!

Naredila sem vodni marbling z tremi laki: ZOYA - Charla, ArtDeco - 44 in ZOYA - Ivanka. Na nohtih pa sem že imela včerajšnjo ZOYA - Ivanko. Ta marbling je zelo preprost, vendar mi je vseeno zelo všeč. Kaj pa ve mislite?
**********
I did a water marble with ZOYA - Charla, ArtDeco - 44 and ZOYA - Ivanka. As a base I used ZOYA - Ivanka. This marble is very simple but I still like it a lot. What do you think?Ta tehnika je bila zame zelo zahtevna, saj sem jo naredila komaj drugič. Z malo več vaje in z izbiro pravih lakov se da narediti mnogo lepših manikur. Ste ve že poskusile to tehniko?
**********
This technique was very difficult for me because I had only done it once before. With a little bit of practice and with a choise of the right polishes you can make a lot of gorgeous manicures. Have you tried this technique already?
Hvala za obisk in imejte se lepo, ko delate nove manikure! :D
**********
Thanks for visiting my blog and have a great time doing your nails! :D

29 komentarji:

shoutingwind pravi ...

I like!!

Anna. pravi ...

VŠEČNO!<3

Tiana pravi ...

shoutingwind - Thaaaaaaaanks!

Anna. - Najlepša ti hvala! <3

Steffie pravi ...

Gorgeous!

Shiny! pravi ...

Oh that turned out very pretty!

I tried it once, but I don't know, maybe I used wrong polish, or the water was the wrong temperature or something.
The polish didn't spread out nicely but went into a small circle together, sometimes even formed a ball! I used room temperature water, but it was warm here.

Will try it again sometime :)

Doo pravi ...

It's really beautiful!

I've only tried it once, with creme polishes. I'd love to try it with more interesting colors to give depth to it like you have :)

Tiana pravi ...

Steffie - Thanks! ;)

Shiny! - Thank you! :) I know the water is supposed to be on a room temperature and polishes shouldn't be thick... :D

Doo - Thank you very much! :D Can't wait to see your marble! <3

you nailed it! pravi ...

I love this marble technique.
It doesn't always work when i do it, but i keep trying

Vibrant V pravi ...

stunning! I LOVE your choice of colours! :) I have to try this! :)

sonidlo pravi ...

It´s so beautiful!!! I didn´t try this technique yet. But I can´t believe you did it so perfect for the first time!! :)

Helena (XOXO Parisky) pravi ...

Nisem se še opogumila za to tehniko, ampak tebi je to super uspelo!

mancina se štima pravi ...

waw definitivno se ne vidi da si šele drugič delala tole tehniko! meni je prekrasna mani <3

Anita pravi ...

Čudovito! :)

Tiana pravi ...

you nailed it! - Me too! Sure, don't ever give uo! <3

Vibrant V - Thaaanks! :)

sonidlo - Ooooow, thank you! Acctualy this was my second time but it sure felt like my first! :D

Helena - Hvala ti, le pogumno! :D

Mancina - Ijoj, hvala ti! <3

Anita - Najlepša ti hvala! ;)

Thifa pravi ...

I've never tried it because I'm not really sure how (although I've seen some videos). Are those your natural nails?

fierce nails and beauty pravi ...

WOW♥ they look awesome!!!
Great job honey, and i love the colours you chose, very elegant!
♥ Bev
xoxo

Trincess pravi ...

ooooh, gorgeous! =)

Tiana pravi ...

Thifa - Ow, that's a shame... You should really try it sometime. :) Yup, they are. ;)

Fierce nails and beauty - Oooooow, thank you so much. <3

Trincess - Thanks, girl! :D

ABOP pravi ...

Gorgeous!

Jessica pravi ...

This is beautiful! I'm not quite brave enough to try water marbling yet.

Laura @ Sawan-Heaven pravi ...

Wow! It almost looks like peacock feathers!

Gorgeous.

:o)

Tiana pravi ...

ABOP - Thaaaaaanks! <3

Jessica - Thank you very much! Well, hope you ever get through your fear :D :D

Laura - Oooow, that's right! <3 Thank you.

Skulda pravi ...

WOW!!! It's Stunning!! <3

Tiana pravi ...

Skulda - Thanks! <3

nihrida pravi ...

Uau! Super si naredila tole! =)

Nikki Warner pravi ...

very beautiful!

Tiana pravi ...

Nihrida - Hvalaaaaaaaaa! <3<3<3

Nikki Warner - Thank you very much! :D

Jackie S. pravi ...

Love this water marble, great idea!

Tiana pravi ...

Jackie S. - Thank you very much! <3

Objavite komentar