petek, 16. julij 2010

Are you thirsty or what!?

Tu je plast Nfu-OH 49 preko Essence - Thirsty!. Jaz sem enostavno zaljubljena v te kosmičke! Kdo ne bi bil? Nfu-OH kosmičasti lakci so najboljši. Vam je tale všeč?
**********
Here's a coat of Nfu-OH 49 over two coats of Essence - Thirsty!. I just looooooooove those flakies! Who wouldn't? Nfu-OH flakie polishes are the best. Do you like this one?Kosmički odsevajo rumeno, oranžno, bakreno in celo zeleno barvo! Ta lak je res neverjeten! Že imate tega lepotca?
**********
The flakies reflect yellow, orange, cooper and even green! This is such an amazing polish! Do you have this beauty already?

15 komentarji:

Enamel Girl pravi ...

I don't own it but you make me want to buy it.

Your mani is too hot! Bring on the water, lol.

Tiana pravi ...

Enamel Girl - Ooooow, sorry. :D Thank you! <3<3<3

Soffio di Dea pravi ...

beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiana pravi ...

Soffio - Thanks! :)

Helena (XOXO Parisky) pravi ...

Čudovita kombinacja!!!

Tiana pravi ...

Helena - Hvala! <3

Shiny! pravi ...

Lovely combination! I have it but I use 50 more. But now I see this, I think I'll use 49 sometime soon again :)

Tiana pravi ...

Shiny! - Thanks! Well, I have 50 too but I've never worn it... Maybe I'll use it for my next mani. =D

'chelle pravi ...

Oh my god! Such a beautiful combination!

Nikki Warner pravi ...

really want to try nfu - added you to my blog roll! http://nailtalez.blogspot.com/

nihrida pravi ...

Čudovit layering!

Tiana pravi ...

'chelle - Thank you very much! <3

Nikki Warner - Yes, I thin you should cause Nfu-OHs are truly amazing! Ooooow, thaaaanks for that! <3<3<3

Nihrida - Najlepša ti hvala! :)

Anček pravi ...

noro lepo <3 <3 <3
upam da bo z Gosh - Rainbow podoben učinek :)

Tiana pravi ...

Anček - Hvala! <3 Ja, mislim, da bo. ^^

msblueblack pravi ...

very very very stunning! i cant buy these in turkey :( unfortunately :( there is no shop for them

Objavite komentar