sobota, 26. junij 2010

Taggs and blog awards :)

I received my first blog award "I love your blog" from sonidlo. Thank you!Here are the rules:
1. Post the award on your blog
2. Link the person who has given you the award
3. Pass the award to other 15 blogs you've discovered

I´m sending my award to only 7 people (those can copy the award and paste in their blogs):
.sparkle*
Tinna's nails
nailjunkie
Biba
Julianne
nail addicts anonymous
sparkled beauty


**************************************************


I also received "Sweet Blog Award" from Pink_Diamond, ana-na-s, .sparkle*, Ivana* and Mancina se štima! :) Thank you, girls :)The rules:
1. Give this award to 10 sweet bloggers

2. Make a post about the award including the picture and mention the person who gave it to you

3. Put the award on your blog
4. Let your nominated 10 know you’ve awarded them by leaving a comment

Here are the bloggers I'm giving this award to:
sonidlo
KONADomania
Elchy's blog
nailjunkie
the nail phile
all you desire


**************************************************


Now, I know I'm a bit late on doing this tag but it's better later than never, right? :) I was tagged by KONADomania for "the 10 things that make me happy" tag. Thaaaaaanks!! :D

Here they are in no particular order:

1. My sweet little orange cat Neko
2. A fresh manicure (who knew :))
3. A sent of pine wood at the sea-side
4. My crazy friends
5. An A at physics
6. Sunbathing in winter on a high snowy moutain
7. My dearest family
8. A warm cup of tea on a cold winter morning
9. Family trips
10. Making lunch without burning it :)

I tagg my Slovenian bloggers:
Ana na S
Ivana*
With love, Ana
Pippa
*Fleur*
Nihrida
.sparkle*
Mancina se štima
Rainbows and blues
Biba
cherry colors
Tassa

5 komentarji:

sonidlo pravi ...

Thank you! :)

Tiana pravi ...

sonidlo => You're welcome! <3<3<3

Julianne pravi ...

Thank you Tiana! I've posted it on my blog now :)

nihrida pravi ...

Hvala za ''tag''! :*

Tiana pravi ...

Julianne - You're welcome, girl! You deserve it. :D

Nihrida - Pa še kdaj! ;)

Objavite komentar